HoxNox is a an open source project.
Information we collect
- Contact information: We might collect your name, email, mobile number, phone number, street, city, state, pincode, country and ip address.
- Payment and billing information: We don’t collect your billing name, billing address and payment method when you buy a ticket. We NEVER collect your credit card number or credit card expiry date or other details pertaining to your credit card on our website.
- Information you post: We collect information you post in a private space on our website.
Demographic information. We don’t collect any demographic information about you, events you like, events you intend to participate in, tickets you buy, or any other information provided by your during the use of our website.
- Other information: If you use our website, we may collect information about your IP address and the browser you're using. We might look at what site you came from, duration of time spent on our website, pages accessed or what site you visit when you leave us. We might also collect the type of mobile device you are using, or the version of the operating system your computer or device is running.
We collect information in different ways
- We collect information directly from you. We collect information directly from you when you register on the site and when you fill the form on the website. We also collect information if you post a feedback on our websites or ask us a question through phone or email.
- We collect information from you passively. We use tracking tools like Google Analytics, Google Webmaster, browser cookies and web beacons for collecting information about your usage of our website.
- We get information about you from third parties. For example, if you use an integrated social media feature on our websites. The third-party social media site will give us certain information about you. This could include your name and email address.
Passwords are not stored by the website no matter which form of login is used(registration or login via google or facebook).It's the sole responsibilty of the user to remember username and password.In no case password can be recovered if the user forgets the registered e-mail address.